Saturday, January 10, 2015

Today is Saturday, January 10th. I've been traveling since yesterday morning (my birthday!). The day I turned twenty-one is also the day I set out on an adventure! Needless to say, I'm pretty tired, but the beauty that is this city has me so enthralled that only God knows if and when I'll be able to lay my headed for a much needed rest!

For the next five months, I'll be blogging my stay here in the city of love. I hope to post weekly, possibly even more if my schedule allows.

Through this blog, you can read up on my trip and learn not only the ins and outs of the city, but also what it's like to study abroad. I know for me, it's going to be a very different situation because I have never been so far from home by myself. Still, I am extremely excited to see what Paris, and all of France holds for me in the upcoming months. 

Won't you join me?! 


                                                            The view outside my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment